Accelerated Degree Programs
Bachelor’s-to-Master’s Accelerated Degree Programs
The Mills Bachelor’s-to-Master’s Accelerated Degree Programs enable you to earn a master’s degree in just one additional year of study at Mills. Your Mills undergraduate degree provides a broad liberal arts foundation, to which you can add an additional year of focused study to complete a graduate program. Mills’ combined bachelor’s and master’s program offers a timesaving, cost-effective way to increase your career options after graduation.
Mills offers more than 10 accelerated degree options. Students should consult with their academic advisors by the start of their junior year to discuss their course plan. Students who are not able to satisfy prerequisite courses may still apply and complete their graduate degree in three or four semesters.
- BA/MAE Applied Economics
- BA/MBA Business Administration
- BA/MA Child Development & Elementary Education
- BA/MA Early Childhood Education
- BA/MA Early Childhood Special Education/Teaching Credential
- BA/MA Infant Mental Health
- BA/MA Interdisciplinary Computer Science
- BA/MM Management
- BA/MPP Public Policy
- BA/MA Education/Teaching Credential
- BA/Joint MPP/MBA