Transcripts and Enrollment Verification
The official Mills College transcript includes all levels of academic work completed at Mills, including undergraduate and graduate. All transcripts come in individually sealed envelopes, unless otherwise specified. Mills does not currently submit official transcripts electronically (escripts). Transcript requests are not processed if the student has an outstanding obligation to the College, financial or otherwise. We cannot accept phone or email transcript orders.
For the fastest service, Mills College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering. The service allows payment with any major credit card or debit card with a credit card logo.
If you do not have a credit card, please submit a completed Transcript Request form or a written request with payment in the form of check, cash, or money order to the M Center. Checks are made payable to Mills College.
We cannot accept faxed Transcript Request forms and the requests cannot be processed without payment.
Written requests should be submitted to the M Center and include the following information:
- Your current name
- Name used while in attendance
- Social Security Number or Mills student ID number
- Dates of attendance
- Date of birth
- Number of copies
- Contact name and complete address of recipient(s)
- Your current mailing address and phone number
- Check or money order made payable to Mills College
- Your signature
- Transcript fee is $10 per copy.
- Rush delivery fee is an additional $25 per recipient.
- Standard service requests are processed within 5 business days upon receipt and sent via Standard First Class mail.
- Rush and Rush International service requests are processed within 24 hours upon receipt and sent via overnight mail. Rush service may also be requested in person at the M Center.
Current students and alumnae with portal access may print an unofficial transcript at any time through myMILLS via the Mills Resource Portal.
Degree and Enrollment Verification
Online Enrollment Verification
There are two ways to obtain enrollment verification:
- By submitting a request online through the portal or by paper for verifications to be mailed, picked up, or faxed;
- By printing on demand via self-service through the student portal.
Requests can be made to include GPA.
Enrollment verification requests can be mailed, faxed, or held for pick up at the M Center. Students may request enrollment verification, at no charge, via myMILLS through the Mills Portal, by clicking on the "Enrollment Verifications and Loan Information" link in the main menu. Enrollment verification includes the following information:
- Current enrollment status: full time or part time
- Explanation of full-time status, including Mills semester course credits to semester units conversion
- Term beginning and end dates by term(s) requested
- Number of credits enrolled for term(s) requested
- Degree(s) status (awarded or pending)
- Expected graduation date and term
- Field of study (major)
- GPA (upon request)
Students who have a supplemental form(s) to be completed as part of the enrollment verification may bring the form(s) to the M Center and submit a paper request in person by completing the Enrollment Verification Request form, available in the M Center. Enrollment verification that does not require additional forms can be requested online via myMILLS.
Student Self-Service enables Mills College students, via the National Student Clearinghouse, to print official enrollment verification certifications on demand via myMILLS in the Mills Portal, at no charge. Mills College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide this service for its students. Enrollment verification certifications through the National Student Clearinghouse include the following information:
- Current and past enrollment status: full time or part time
- Current and past terms attended, including term beginning and end dates
- Expected graduation date and term
Mills College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verification at http://www.degreeverify.org. A nominal fee applies when degree verification can be confirmed.
Degree verification certifications include the following information:
- Name on school's records
- Date awarded
- Degree title
- Official name of school: Mills College
- Major course(s) of study
Students who receive requests from a third party for degree or enrollment verification may refer them to:
Contact the M Center for more information.